Thursday, June 23, 2011

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I was about to go to bed when I started listening to some of Fefe Dobson's music and I broke down and cried. I just want to know how the fuck someone can say that they love you and tell you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you and have it be nothing but a lie. I thought after so many years and times that we spent together that it would mean something. That is what proved he wasn't the one for me, the fact that he tries to say he only wanted me now that I'm not his. I'm not some toy you can decide to play with and toss aside when your bored and come back to me later. I never want to see him again. He ruined my belief in love and trust, he is the cause of all my pain right now. I wish I could say I hate him but I don't, I just wish I never have to see him again or even think of him again. I don't have anyone to cry on so I have to either hold back my tears and say I'm alright or cry alone like I am now. I've decided that after I get a car and a laptop along with a few thousand saved up, I'm out of this town and hopefully leaving his memory behind for good. I don't care where I go as long as I get to be me and live my dreams.

2 comments: