Thursday, June 23, 2011

FINALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

So I finally got an e-mail from the tattoo shop I've been wanting to apprentice for. Going to Odessa tomorrow with mom to talk to them. I'm fucking nervous and shitting bricks. What if they don't like me or decide to pass on helping me? I'm way more nervous than when I go in for a job interview. This is my passion in life and I guess I can't help but be nervous. Wish me luck world. Oh and on a side note, I've noticed that things are starting to look up in my life now that I'm done with D. Seems like its all falling into place, good karma I guess. I want to say that I deserve it because of all the love I gave out. The gods are giving back all the love I showered on D, wish it didn't have to be like this but it is so I'm just going to roll with it. Please let me land that apprenticeship.

1 comment:

  1. i wish you the best of luck, i know they will love you and will keep my fingers crossed. :\

    ReplyDelete