Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Idk Wtf to do

I've been noticing that Kuma and I have not been clicking lately. We can't seem to ever say the right thing to each other. I'm so drained with trying to figure out the right thing to say and having to walk on egg shells. I honestly don't know what to do at this point, I told him we should take a break for a day or so to handle the stuff in our lives. I'm having to deal with work crap and my apprenticeship and he has work and school and having to prepare for his roommates family coming into town. Wtf do I do bc I have no clue, is there some manual to this?

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a manual. :) Patience, communication, honesty, trust, time... all things that make a relationship possible.

    The way you feel about me makes my hear soar and sore. I'm sorry we bump heads. We're both stubborn. I've told you... I dont' ever want to play the Father/Son role. At the same time partners share their lives.. the good, the bad and the ugly. Yes, there are many times when I should "just" listen. Just don't blow me off because you think you know everything... my knowledge can be invaluable. It's all in how you look at it. See me and it as caring.. just wanting whats best for you and always giving you all that I have instead of seeing it as treating you like a child. I don't fell that way and won't treat you that way.

    Everything about you is precious to me. I'm sorry if you've had doubts about us. No matter what happens as long as we try it will never be a failure. Your Kuma for as long as you'll have me.

    ReplyDelete