Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A bit worried

So I had a job interview today and it went great, I didn't expect to find out that the manager was a fellow tattoo artist. She was so happy to find another person who knew about tattoos other than "oh they look cool" lol, we talked for about 30 mins. talking about tattooing and completely forgot the interview. She then realized that I was suppose to get an interview and just decided to pass me and send my backround check off. They only thing that worries me is that my backround isn't the best in the world, I just hope it goes through because I really need this job for the money. She told me its strictly seasonal and I told her that I wasn't trying to be rude but that's all I really wanted and to not have a career out of her job lol. She knew I want to be a tattoo artist so she didn't mind. Its $9.50 and hour overnights, I need this. Wish me luck guys :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm late in reading your post - I hope you've gotten some positive news! Behr Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my backround check didn't clear FML, my past is always going to haunt me.

    ReplyDelete