Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moving on

So I am going to take the leap and trust a guy I've been talking to. Going to go visit him on the 22nd for the weekend. I'm really excited to meet him, never seen the beach before. I have put this guy through the ringer and then some through my whole time knowing him and he's still been chasing me so that says something to me. I seriously didn't think his lifestyle and mine would be compatable but the more and more I look at it I realize that it doesn't matter. He completely accepts who and how I am with my tattooing, doesn't mind that I get tattoos. I am going to see how things go on the visit and if all goes well I feel like I could invest more time into him. Oh btw I love talking to him on the phone, never really have a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment