Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lighter

So last night this guy came into the shop to get one of our free tattoos, I helped him out and got him set up. I thought he left but later came back, and I noticed that he changed his shirt and fixed his hair. He wasn't getting a new tattoo just hanging around the shop. Well come to find out he was scoping me out, and yeah I was not interested. Before he left he slipped the receptionist a lighter with his number written on it, she handed it to me after he left. I was quick to say, no thanks but I'm keeping this bad ass lighter ha ha ha. MP our receptionist was so mad that I wasn't going to give him a shot, she told me he was cute and sweet. I still wasn't changing my mind because he was definately not my type. Oh and really who gives you a broken lighter with your number on it, better make sure that shit works when you give it to me. I think thats been the fourth number I've gotten from a guy while working at the shop, going to start a collection jar soon. I'm flattered but not interested in any of them.

5 comments:

  1. Badazzboi77 send on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these guys creepy or are you just picky? Your a very good looking guy so I don't blame you if you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda picky, only like big tall beefy bears with tattoos and piercings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't blame a guy for trying. You're hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the compliment, its funny how when I stop looking for a man I get these numbers. Then when I'm ready there isn't one hot guy in sight. Its really hard working at the tattoo shop bc we get these gorgeous oil field workers in and they are quick to whip their shirts off to show me where they want their tattoos. I will admit it take my time measuring their bodies especially when they are all furry and beefy!!!! We had a greek man that was about 6'2" come in and take his shirt off to get a tattoo, I just about jumped his bones in front of everyone. He was x-marine in the special forces, had the hot greek fur all over front and back, real deep voice with that sexy greek accent. I seriously got a chub when he talked to me.

    ReplyDelete