Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Starting over is never easy

Finally had a talk with D, cleared out a lot of emotions I've wanted to express. I will always love him because he was in my life for 5 years, but I will never be in love with him anymore. I don't think about him or going back to him, at first I thought I was just in the moment and I would just run back to him again. Then after a few more days I finally realized that I'm over going back to him. I am still hurt and can't see myself trusting anyone anytime soon. I am moving on but at a slow pace. My life is finally mine to live with no one to tell me no or hold me back, its either go with my flow or get out of the way. The 5 years I spent with D have tought me how to not treat someone you love, I know that when I do fall in love again that whoever he is will be the luckiest man alive. My love is deep and never ending, but my forgiveness is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment