Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Motha Fucking Made It In

I was so nervous but as soon as I walked in the door I left it all behind. I passed the timed test with ease, but I didn't expect to. The second test was without a time limit, I had to draw a dragon. I hate drawing dragons, but I rocked it out. Took my time to finish, was there for about 3 hours. They loved my drawing but said that I need to work on my timing. I got accepted and I almost couldn't contain my happiness. I wanted to cry a few tears of happiness but didn't lol, I didn't want to look like a punk. I did this on my own, I didn't need a man by my side. I know I can achieve a lot more if I just put my mind to it. I love my family and friends for all the support that they have given me along the way. I know that I wouldn't have been able to achieve this apprenticeship if I was still with D, he always did find a way to bring me down. Not only did today prove that I don't need him in my life to be happy, but that I don't need any man in my life to be happy. I just have to have trust in my family and friends. More updates to come friends, I'll keep a constant update on my progress and I train to become a PROFESSIONAL TATTOO ARTIST!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you, I looked for an update all day long, I know you will do great. Knew you would make it though, you draw the best! Cant wait to see more of your artwork on skin. Keep up the good work. TAKE CARE GABE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, but I won't be tattooing for the next 6 months. Its a rule that I can't tattoo for at least 6 months.

    ReplyDelete