Monday, June 27, 2011

I love my tattoo family

Missed a call from the shop and the manager left me a funny ass message lol, they are fucking awesome. I have to go to Walmart tomorrow for the orientation and to setup my schedule, I have to make it to where I can make money but still have enough time to be at the tattoo shop most of the time. I also need to worry about buying a car. Ugh please let me get hit on by a rich as man who will promise me a car and money. Ha ha ha yeah like I'd really go for that. Its just going to take time to get it all together but once I do I'll be happily on my way to living the life I want. When I get on my own feet and start making the money tattoo artists make I am going to live by my own rules. I've always been told that isn't the way its done, well here is a big FUCK YOU to all those who told me that. Its not my fault you are to scared to chase your dreams, you gain nothing without risk.

3 comments:

  1. ♣ I KNOW YOU CAN PULL IT OFF, YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN A STRONG PERSON. SO CAN YOU NOT TATTOO ANYONE UNTIL YOUR DONE WITH THE APPRENTICESHIP? JUST WONDERING, i WAS INTERESTED IN ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't until a year from now, its an apprentice thing lol.

    ReplyDelete