Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Mag

Yay I just got back from Wal-Mart with D and he bought me a new tattoo magazine. I am so happy that I got the newest issue but what would make me really happy would be the newest issue of Tattoo Flash, it's my favorite tattoo magazine out there. So ready to study up on new techniques and widen my drawing potential. Tattoo career here I come. Now I just need to get some tattoo gear together and start my non-professional apprenticeship with a friend of mine, but in order to do that I need to get myself a job even a part time job would do. I have to call a few places on Monday, I know I wouldn't mind going back to Sam's Club again. I was there for a complete year before I left and I loved working there but I left because they kept trying to make me do carts, I didn't sign up for that position. They didn't give me prior notice of what they wanted me to work that day because I came in wearing some slightly heavy jeans and a black t-shirt on a hot day where the temperature was 95+, they didn't even offer to let me go home and change when I only lived 5 mins. away from work. I felt very disrespected and disposable, but now I hear that the managers that wanted me to go outside have left the store. So I feel like if I were to go back I will not have the same problem, so here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment